To view or book a course, please click here to visit our booking system.
- CITB Plant Standards and Grants changes update
January 11, 2023
- CITB Report on new approaches to recruitment in the Construction Industry
February 1, 2022
April 1, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Levy consultation, Scottish National Apprenticeship week & more
March 8, 2021
- Position of Group Training Officer
March 8, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Levy consultation, virtual events & more
February 26, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Training Group funding, HS&E tests & more
February 18, 2021
- Weekly News Update – National Apprenticeship Week and Annual Migration Survey
February 11, 2021
- Weekly News Update – National Apprenticeship Week, Migration Survey & more
February 4, 2021
- Digital Leadership – Spring Programme
February 3, 2021
Established in 2002, HCTG (Highland Construction Training Group) has been meeting the demands of members within the Highland & Islands area for over 20 years.
As a Non-Profit Organisation registered with Companies House, we actively promote training within the construction industry.
For an annual membership fee of £50 (+vat), we aim to offer courses at discounted prices.
We cater for all sizes of companies, from the micro companies to large regional contractors.
Our Board is advised by the Construction Industry Training Board, as well as having a close relationship with the Health and Safety Executive and together we strive to provide our members with the best possible training experience.
We hold monthly meetings, which take place on the first Thursday of each month, and we always welcome new attendees; with different ideas, we can introduce new courses to our members.
HCTG always endeavour to meet the needs of our members and consistently provide a wide range of relevant training courses, events and general opportunities to develop personnel. Courses include; a range of Health & Safety Management, Supervisor & Operatives courses, First Aid, Environmental Awareness and various Working @ Height/Scaffolding Courses. We actively promote S/NVQ’s and endorse behavioural change events such as SHAD (Safety, Health & Awareness Day).
Furthermore, in order to minimise costs and time off site, we try to deliver courses in the local area, at or near to our members’ sites.
We can arrange courses for individuals to attend or be-spoke in-house courses, tailored to the clients requirements.
If you have any enquiries or wish to discuss your training needs, please contact Debbie on 07824559093 or email us at email@example.com.