- CITB – here to support the construction industry to have a skilled, competent and inclusive workforce, now and in the future.
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association – CECA is the voice for Great Britain’s civil engineering contractors, providing leadership, service and representation in an industry that constructs and maintains the Nation’s infrastructure. Civil Engineering provides the vital elements for a fast-moving, modern economy and the infrastructure that underpins quality of life across the country.
- Federation of Master Builders – The FMB is a trade association established over 60 years ago to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms – today it is the largest trade association in the UK building industry.
- Health and Safety Executive – Governing Health and Safety in the Workplace, a great resource for online documentation.
- HSE’s free downloadable guidance/publications
- H&S Testing – Knowing about relevant legislation helps you keep your business safe
- Site Safety Plus trains your whole workforce to be safe
- Scottish Building Federation SBF – Established in 1895, the Scottish Building Federation (SBF) is the lead voice of the Scottish construction industry, an industry which is the largest source of private investment north of the border, contributing £12billion (c.10%) to Scotland’s GDP .
The SBF exists to raise awareness of the importance of the construction industry for a smart, successful and confident Scotland, and raising industry standards is at the heart of the organisation.
- Scottish Decorators Federation – As the national trade association for the Industry, the Federation places great emphasis on quality and reliability, and the best advice we can give a customer who wished to have work done, in a professional manner, is to ensure that the decorator they select is a member of The Scottish Decorators’ Federation.
- Scottish Qualifications Authority – SQA is an executive non-departmental public body (NDPB) sponsored by the Scottish Government Schools Directorate. It is the national body in Scotland responsible for the development, accreditation, assessment and certification of qualifications other than degrees.
- StreetWorks – Information resource for Utilities, Highway Authorities and Contractors.
- IPAF – promotes the safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide. Providing technical advice, influencing legislation, safety and training.
- PASMA – the international not-for-profit association for the mobile access tower industry. Representing the interests of manufacturers, suppliers, specifiers and users, it provides and oversees the industry standard training scheme and is a major publisher of safety-related knowledge, information and guidance.