- Weekly News Update – Levy consultation, virtual events & more
February 26, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Training Group funding, HS&E tests & more
February 18, 2021
- Weekly News Update – National Apprenticeship Week and Annual Migration Survey
February 11, 2021
- Site Safety Plus certificate expiry Following the CITB communication on 06 January 2020, regarding the grace period for SMSTS/SSSTS certificate expiry, CITB can confirm the introduction of a revised grace period, to support delegates who are unable to access a refresher course due to the new lockdown measures implemented across the UK. All delegates now have until 30 April 2021 to join a SSSTS/SMSTS refresher course, if their current certificate expired after the 01 December 2020. CITB will continue to review the situation on a regular basis and will communicate any further updates if Government advice changes. We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and continued support at this difficult time. If you require any support with delivering courses remotely or have any concerns/queries, please email: email@example.com
February 9, 2021
- Weekly News Update – National Apprenticeship Week, Migration Survey & more
February 4, 2021
- Digital Leadership – Spring Programme
February 3, 2021
- FW: Weekly News Update – online employer events, Construction Skills Fund hubs & more
February 1, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Site Operating Procedures, COVID eCourses & more
January 25, 2021
- SWQR January 2021 update
January 19, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Site Operating Procedures, expiry of SSP certificates & more
January 14, 2021
Dear members and future members
HCTG (Highland Construction Training Group) is 15 years young in 2017, we have for the past 15 years been meeting the demands/requirements for our members within the Highland & Islands area.
HCTG is registered with companies house as a Non Profit Organisation. We actively promote training within the construction industry and work very closely with CITB who at present support all local training groups, are advisors to the board and also allow HCTG to take full advantage of the Grant Scheme which for 2017 is £25k of additional funding. This is put out to members in the form of half price and free courses.
HCTG hold monthly meetings which happen on the last Thursday of every month – please come along, new faces = new ideas which may introduce new courses to you & other members.
HCTG main objective is to meet, encourage and deliver what our members need, in the past HCTG have covered various topics within the Construction & Building trades to meet their training needs in –
Health & Safety
Management, Supervisor & Operatives
SHAD – Safety, Health & Awareness Day
HCTG go out of our way to try when possible to deliver at or near to the members site address – this minimises costs and time off site. HCTG have and will continue to deliver courses in Inverness, Elgin, Nairn, Dingwall, Fort William, Isle of Skye & Tain.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss your training needs you can contact Winnie & her team on 07824559093 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr I Philips