- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 22/07/2020
July 23, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 25/06/2020
June 30, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 23/06/2020
June 25, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 09/06/2020
June 11, 2020
- ALERT: malicious emails using HSE logo & keeping up to date with HSE construction news
June 10, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 04/06/2020
June 10, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 02/06/2020
June 4, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 28/05/2020
June 2, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 21/05/2020
May 28, 2020
- FW: CITB Coronavirus Response Update 12/05/2020
May 14, 2020
Dear members and future members
HCTG (Highland Construction Training Group) is 15 years young in 2017, we have for the past 15 years been meeting the demands/requirements for our members within the Highland & Islands area.
HCTG is registered with companies house as a Non Profit Organisation. We actively promote training within the construction industry and work very closely with CITB who at present support all local training groups, are advisors to the board and also allow HCTG to take full advantage of the Grant Scheme which for 2017 is £25k of additional funding. This is put out to members in the form of half price and free courses.
HCTG hold monthly meetings which happen on the last Thursday of every month – please come along, new faces = new ideas which may introduce new courses to you & other members.
HCTG main objective is to meet, encourage and deliver what our members need, in the past HCTG have covered various topics within the Construction & Building trades to meet their training needs in –
Health & Safety
Management, Supervisor & Operatives
SHAD – Safety, Health & Awareness Day
HCTG go out of our way to try when possible to deliver at or near to the members site address – this minimises costs and time off site. HCTG have and will continue to deliver courses in Inverness, Elgin, Nairn, Dingwall, Fort William, Isle of Skye & Tain.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss your training needs you can contact Winnie & her team on 07824559093 or email them on email@example.com.
Mr I Philips