- Weekly News Update – Site Operating Procedures, COVID eCourses & more
January 25, 2021
- SWQR January 2021 update
January 19, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Site Operating Procedures, expiry of SSP certificates & more
January 14, 2021
- Construction support
January 12, 2021
- Site Safety Plus certificate expiry
January 11, 2021
- CITB – Important COVID-19 Update
January 7, 2021
- Looking back on 2020 and looking ahead to 2021
December 18, 2020
- Weekly News Update – SSP digital certificates, new learners support & more
December 10, 2020
- Weekly News Update -Apprenticeship support expansion, Training Group Survey & more
December 7, 2020
- Weekly News Update – Industry engagement on Standards, Government Spending Review & more
November 26, 2020
Dear members and future members
HCTG (Highland Construction Training Group) is 15 years young in 2017, we have for the past 15 years been meeting the demands/requirements for our members within the Highland & Islands area.
HCTG is registered with companies house as a Non Profit Organisation. We actively promote training within the construction industry and work very closely with CITB who at present support all local training groups, are advisors to the board and also allow HCTG to take full advantage of the Grant Scheme which for 2017 is £25k of additional funding. This is put out to members in the form of half price and free courses.
HCTG hold monthly meetings which happen on the last Thursday of every month – please come along, new faces = new ideas which may introduce new courses to you & other members.
HCTG main objective is to meet, encourage and deliver what our members need, in the past HCTG have covered various topics within the Construction & Building trades to meet their training needs in –
Health & Safety
Management, Supervisor & Operatives
SHAD – Safety, Health & Awareness Day
HCTG go out of our way to try when possible to deliver at or near to the members site address – this minimises costs and time off site. HCTG have and will continue to deliver courses in Inverness, Elgin, Nairn, Dingwall, Fort William, Isle of Skye & Tain.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss your training needs you can contact Winnie & her team on 07824559093 or email them on email@example.com.
Mr I Philips