- ATO Bulletin – June 2021
June 17, 2021
- Weekly News Update – New 2021-25 skills forecast and free health and wellbeing conference for employers
June 10, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Freezing of Levy Rates & SkillBuild 2021 qualifier competitions
May 27, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Skills & Training Fund, Levy Return 2021 & more
May 24, 2021
- CITB News Update – Mental Health Awareness Week
May 13, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Leaving lockdown, end of year review & more
May 6, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Nation Council Chair vacancies, Supply Chain Sustainability School & more
April 30, 2021
- Weekly News Update – Nation Plans, Levy proposals consultation & more
April 8, 2021
April 1, 2021
- Weekly News Update – National Construction Colleges, Net Zero animation & more
March 25, 2021
Dear members and future members
HCTG (Highland Construction Training Group) is 15 years young in 2017, we have for the past 15 years been meeting the demands/requirements for our members within the Highland & Islands area.
HCTG is registered with companies house as a Non Profit Organisation. We actively promote training within the construction industry and work very closely with CITB who at present support all local training groups, are advisors to the board and also allow HCTG to take full advantage of the Grant Scheme which for 2017 is £25k of additional funding. This is put out to members in the form of half price and free courses.
HCTG hold monthly meetings which happen on the last Thursday of every month – please come along, new faces = new ideas which may introduce new courses to you & other members.
HCTG main objective is to meet, encourage and deliver what our members need, in the past HCTG have covered various topics within the Construction & Building trades to meet their training needs in –
Health & Safety
Management, Supervisor & Operatives
SHAD – Safety, Health & Awareness Day
HCTG go out of our way to try when possible to deliver at or near to the members site address – this minimises costs and time off site. HCTG have and will continue to deliver courses in Inverness, Elgin, Nairn, Dingwall, Fort William, Isle of Skye & Tain.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss your training needs you can contact Winnie & her team on 07824559093 or email them on email@example.com.
Mr I Philips