- CITB Levy Strategy Committee
September 21, 2020
- Weekly News Update – Annual Review, Updating Standards & more
September 17, 2020
- Weekly News Update – Levy Proposals and Strategic Plan & more
September 14, 2020
- Grant Scheme Update and Changes
September 7, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 02/09/2020
September 3, 2020
- Grants Scheme Changes – Grants being adapted or withdrawn
August 27, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 26/08/2020
August 27, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 12/08/2020
August 13, 2020
- Level 3 ASFP – Passive Fire Protection Course coming to Scotland – December 2020
August 12, 2020
- CITB Coronavirus Response Update 22/07/2020
July 23, 2020
Dear members and future members
HCTG (Highland Construction Training Group) is 15 years young in 2017, we have for the past 15 years been meeting the demands/requirements for our members within the Highland & Islands area.
HCTG is registered with companies house as a Non Profit Organisation. We actively promote training within the construction industry and work very closely with CITB who at present support all local training groups, are advisors to the board and also allow HCTG to take full advantage of the Grant Scheme which for 2017 is £25k of additional funding. This is put out to members in the form of half price and free courses.
HCTG hold monthly meetings which happen on the last Thursday of every month – please come along, new faces = new ideas which may introduce new courses to you & other members.
HCTG main objective is to meet, encourage and deliver what our members need, in the past HCTG have covered various topics within the Construction & Building trades to meet their training needs in –
Health & Safety
Management, Supervisor & Operatives
SHAD – Safety, Health & Awareness Day
HCTG go out of our way to try when possible to deliver at or near to the members site address – this minimises costs and time off site. HCTG have and will continue to deliver courses in Inverness, Elgin, Nairn, Dingwall, Fort William, Isle of Skye & Tain.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss your training needs you can contact Winnie & her team on 07824559093 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr I Philips